Wednesday, January 14, 2009

experimental game

What have I done for the past few weeks?
Errr. Give me a second to think. :))


NADA.

ok, not exactly nothing. I just killed my third
kitten!. :D Isn't that wonderful?
After taking care of a kitten for three weeks,
I learned how to let go of something you love.
Well.. I didn't exactly love the kitten, I just
got used to waking up in the middle of the night
to give him his bottle of milk. I also used to wrap him up
in a towel to keep him warm. Aww. Ok.
I miss him. :( Anyway, he served his purpose
in this world. You know how? I got to dissect him! :D

Hey! I know what you're thinking. :|
No. I didn't kill him just for my experiment, he died
naturally, it turned out he had worms inside his tummy.
Ewwww. After he died, I asked the permission of
my dad if I could dissect the kitty. He agreed and
was actually happy for me that I was going to dissect
on my own. So I decided to bring my brother so he could
watch a kitty being opened up. :D Eventually, I did it
at the garden and phew. His insides smells awful.. like
rotting garbage, then when I cut open his stomach,
these really long fat worms crawled out. I'm not
exaggerating, it was really disgusting..
Too much experiment. :|
Though I'm too happy to be disgusted. :)

No comments: