Friday, November 14, 2008

These Ties That Bind

*warning. This post contains spoilers.

Due to my boredom on a bright sunny
Saturday afternoon.. Ok. I'll cut the crap.
I just watched the latest Grey's Anatomy episode
and guess what? Denny Duquette (Morgan) from Season 2
came back from the grave! Yipee! I just hope
they wouldn't cut his part in this season that would
leave viewers a WTF moment. The chemistry between
Izzie and Denny is just awesome, second to the
McDreamyMer couple. I really hated Grey's for letting
Denny die. He's the most lovable character, kind, sweet and
unbelievably hot. He even passed the "Mc" meter. :))

Now, I think he's not a regular to Grey's, just a ghost. Literally. :))
There are also 2 new characters, though I didn't like any of them.
1. a weird "off" cardiothoracic surgeon, Hahn's replacement.
2. Meredith's old bestfriend, way way back from med school.
Well, I'll get used to it. :P

Anyway, I'm glad Hahn's out of the show. Phew. I really hate her.

It also looks like Cristina's having a taste of her own McHunt. XD
I can't wait for the next episode, looks like
I have to keep myself busy for a week. :P

I know you're not a Grey's Anatomy fan.
Thanks for reading my post anyway. :P

P.S. Check out the song "Trouble is A Friend"-Lenka.
(from the last scene of this Grey's episode)

No comments: