Sunday, July 27, 2008

lifehouse madness

yesterday morning, I was at Trinoma with Madz, franz and gabrielle.
(while we (madz, franz) were eating at Mcdo.)

Madz: nuod tau meet dave!

raz: auko. negro un eh.


I'M NOT A RACIST!

so instead, we ended up watching Prom Night,
which is good by the way :D


hahaha. anyway, I went home early (6:30pm)
so I could get ready for Lifehouse. YIPEE!

Since whenever I talk to someone about Lifehouse,
some of them would tell me (what?WHO? LIGHTHOUSE?)

So.. for the sake of relieving my boredom
I will post pictures of the members.


LET'S START WITH THE VOCALIST/GUITARIST


Jason Wade



OMG. UBER HOT AND UBER TALENTED. PHEW.
FYI GUYS. HE WROTE ALMOST ALL THE SONGS
IN THEIR ALBUMS.


THE BASSIST/SECOND VOCALIST


Bryce Soderberg




PERFECT BLOND.

Some people refer blonds as stupid,
but the hell.
You're stupid if you call this guy stupid!
The way his hand moves while plucking the strings
of his guitar.. *goosebumps*
Also when he sings, he's almost as good as Jason.
(Nobody could beat Jason) XD
And after every friggin' song, he throws his pick to the audience,
which I do not understand. sorry. :P


DRUMS/PERCUSSION

Rick Woolstenhulme Jr. (I admit, i double-checked for the spelling of his name hahaha.)


He's just the coolest drummer on earth!
Every beat of the drum, I was half-expecting
for his sticks to break. NO JOKE!
SO... H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E.


And I think Jude Cole was with them doing the guitars.
I'm not sure though,
he was at the rightmost part of the stage.

and yeah.. that's all :)


No comments: