Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tis the season to be stressed out

waaaaaaaaaaa.
My schedule for the UPCAT exam is August 2, 6:30 AM, College of engineering.
Fuck. Noo. First batch to take the exam. Goodluck! Anyway, Let me know if someone
has the same schedule as mine. pretty pretty pleeease. :(

Anyway, Trigonometry quiz was really really difficult. No, "difficult" is an underestimation, I
just can't find the correct word. But somehow I got through with it. Know why? HAHAHA.
Ok. This was supposed to be my own little secret, but I'm gonna share it anyway. :P
Those who took the quiz in Sir Viloria's class, do you remember the letters of the function?
It's spelled out as T-I-N-G-A-B-R-I and you know who Tin Gabriel is? SECRET! :))
Hahahaha. It got me laughing by myself, good thing sir wasn't looking at that time. :P

Quotes of the day:

What are the kinds of thermometer?
"1. thermometer! 2.thermometer! 3.thermometer! ANO BA TOH?!"
"ordinary thermometer." (HAHAHAHAHA.)
"manual thermometer" (Bakit? may automatic ba? :)))
"electric thermometer" (wow. may plug n ang thermometer ngaun)

"pills - swallowed with a drink"


~This just shows that iv3 doesn't take TLE seriously. =))

No comments: