Thursday, August 28, 2008

in your face! HA!

I love this day. The gods are with me. hahaha. I got Psyche for the greek mythology! yaaaay! Though I like Aphrodite more, so I accept trades for Aphrodite ONLY. :P

Except for the fact that I got Psyche, today is a fairly normal day. Ms. Dacutan raged about her "sufferings and agony". Cried a little, shouted a lot and read a letter from one of her past students. Dude. She's so.. never mind. I don't want to ruin my slim chance of graduating.

The only thing worth blogging about this day is Kuya G's dramatic monologue. XD (I forgot the other parts so adlib nalang)
Kuya G: "IV3, ano ba nangyari satin? Is it me? Sorry, I'm not perfect. What can I do to repair this? Sorry kung hindi ako parang si Sir rehoy. I am not capable of doing those things."

I pity him, really. I don't even know what is wrong with our class. Though I am one of those students who kept on reciting during our first 2 weeks of class then just stopped. I have my personal reasons. :)) The funny part is that he's like a boyfriend asking his girlfriend what the hell is wrong with their relationship. What can he do to make their relationship work? FUNNY. :))

I was like "awww. kawawa naman c sir." The he started calling names, asking what is wrong with our class.
Ako: (sa isip lang) fuck wag mo ko tawagin tangina mo.
*raz no eye contact. no eye contact. no eye contact*
The reason why I don't want him to call me is because I was thinking stupid lines in my head like "aww sir. I will mend your broken heart" because I really pity him. In a not romantic way. :P

He called Patbau though.
Kuya G: "Ikaw Patbau, ano sa tingin mo problema?"
Patbau:"Sir may problem po tlga class namin. I JUST CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON.."
Avery at Ako: "WHERE??"

No comments: