Thursday, August 7, 2008

Physics I'm Yours.

Physics, I’m yours
(Tune of I’m Yours by Jason Mraz)

Well you confuse-fuse me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be cool but you're so hard that my nose bled
I fell right through the depths and now I'm trying to get back

Before the time done run out I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but Mrs. Formalejo
I reckon it's again my turn to draw some or fail some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, Physics, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and think like me
Understand your formulas and d@mn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find graph, graph, graph

Listen to the tick of the clock, put toothpick on your eyelids
A-la! complicated lovers
And it's our God-forsaken right to sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our vector is short
This is our rate,Physics, I'm yours

D-d-do do you, do you, d-d-do, do you want to kill me?
Scooch on over closer dear, I'll whisper in your ear
Oh yes love, I’ll soon love you Physics
Love you love, love you love

I've been spending way too long rechecking my computations
And bending over forward just to try to see it clearer
But my mind won’t just get it
And so I drew a new arrow and laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of errors and just go with the method
It's what we aim to do, our score is our only hope

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, Physics I'm yours

*added and deleted some lines. :)*

No comments: