Saturday, August 23, 2008

Memories

I am so bored. No words could explain the extent of my boredom. I tried to fix my nails. I tried to watch TV. I tried to read a book. Nothing could satisfy my boredom. :/ If only my parents would allow me to go to the mall and go shopping. :(

So I just talked to the visitors. They were the old friends of my dad, together with their son. I remember their son alright, he was my childhood friend. We went through together the awkward phases of our lives. When we were little, his mom always says that his son and I would be married someday. I was too young to understand then. 9 years ago they went to Australia, leaving us no communication. So they're back and they expect us to talk again like the old times. Which is hard because we were both feeling awkward.

Then he told me:
him: Raziel nagbago ka.
me: malamang. kilala mo ko bilang isang nene na kalaro mo sa lutu-lutuan at nilalayasan mo para makipaglaro ng sega sa kuya ko.
him: ang bitter mo. hahaha.

They just stayed for a while though, I wasn't able to say goodbye. Ok. I admit, he changed too. His fats turned to muscles, and he's so damn tall. (sorry. bitter. di ako tumangkad) His hair was highlighted, to a shade of dark blond. Also, for a stranger's eye, somebody could describe him as hot.

I don't even know what to say, what to do, nor what to react. All the memories came crashing back into my head.

No comments: