Friday, September 12, 2008

IV3 is <3

Seriously guys. I love you. I know we're not yet complete, but I long for that day when we would all be eating together at Jabee.. without "THEM". HAHAHA. Inside joke. :P

"iv3's little Jabee escapade"
(courtesy of min)

It's kinda sad how Iv3 ended up. Well, it's ok. Kind of. Considering the fact that I'm with the nice group. The better group I mean. I'm bad I know. At least.. for the first time. I felt IV3 bonded. Walang plastican and all.
________
After our Jabee escapade, some of them went home by 4:30 so Inah and I went to KFC to meet up with pam ni john, pam ni michie (peace.loveuguys.) rein and roland. Uhh. Meron lang something na nangyari.. so medyo umalis si roland. :)) Yay, Happy birthday to me. C'mon guys.. greet me. Birthday ko ngayon. Nanlibre kami ni pam luber ng kfc bucket meal. :P yahh right. I spent 200 pesos unexpectedly, and I was kind of planning to buy a birthday gift for a friend. So.. sorry pam. I think maeextend nanaman ung gift mo. I have an idea na kaso short nnmn sa budget. soreee. Bawi nalang :P
_________
IV3 IS <3
_________
PS habertday din kay rein!

No comments: