Sunday, September 28, 2008

lightning, come and strike me.

I haven't blogged for a while now. I've been too busy with schoolwork, my brothers are even teasing me that I'm officially a geek. Jeez. Di lang nila alam.

I think tomorrow diyalogo na kami sa pinoi. Fuck. I haven't started memorizing my script and wala pa ko costume. Fuck. Kill me please. I don't want to commit suicide, so just push me off a cliff. I'm begging you. I thought the seniors last year were just exagerrating that they don't sleep every night. Yes that's true. Unfortunately. So juniors, sophomores and freshmen, get ready. :D

Yesterday I asked my dad if he has a toy gun. OMFG. He gave me this really heavy "toy gun" or "bb gun" as he calls it. It looks like a real gun and he even warned me that I'm not supposed to show it to my classmates before the presentation because he might get in trouble. I don't think he's kidding. Well anyway, he told me it's safe and he already removed the bullets.

Enough blogging. Concentrate on your studies. Gotta bounce. :D

No comments: